Usually ships in 24 hours
Stainless Steel 9-Cup Espresso Maker
This espresso maker efficiently and quickly makes espresso on your stovetop.
It is simple and easy to use. It makes delicious coffee any day of the week.
This machine features a flip-top and safety silicone handle. It pours each cup evenly. It's simple to use, easy to clean and so compact that it's even ideal for camping.
Espresso Maker makes as much as 9 cups at a time. Stove-top safe.
For first-time use, disassemble water tank, funnel filter and coffee collector pot, rinse with warm water and dry, reassemble and make a test batch according instructions below. (Throw away test batch, do not drink.)
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (don't tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, small or medium fire recommended, make sure no side flame on the edge or it may burn the handle.For induction, use small or medium power, usually 400W-600W, No exceed than 800W, or it may burn the coffee and the base of the pot.
5. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
6. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove.
7. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
Material: Stainless Steel, Silicone
Capacity: 9 cup (450ml/16 oz)
Espresso pots come in various sizes,based on the number of 50ml (1.7-oz) espresso cups they make 2~3 Cups.
Assembled Product Dimensions (Bottom Dia x H): 4.7''x8.6''