Usually ships in 24 hours
AICOK ESPRESSO MACHINE, JUST FOR YOU
Our Aicok Espresso Maker is equipped with a filter that allow coffee lovers at any skill level to prepare barista-quality espresso.
The heavy-duty double spout espresso filter, designed for beginners, is convenient and easy to use, brewing one or two espressos at a time.
If you want to drink the best espresso coffee, please choose our AICOK ESPRESSO MAKER!
1. Please brew water to clean the water boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time.
2. Please put coffee ground into filter and press tight, and remove the grounds on the edge.
3. Power on, it is default to heat water. When green light on, water is ready to brew coffee.
4. If you want to froth milk, please press second button, it will change to steam mode. After green light on again, steam is ready to froth milk.
5. If you brew correctly, there will be coffee cream and the flavor is rich and strong.
6. If espresso taste weak, it may caused by rough ground or not enough coffee ground.
7. Ensure Coffee/Steam switch is in the coffee position, and cool down the boiler to after steaming.
8. To avoid leaking, coffee grounds should lower than max level of filter, and seal ring should be cleaned after use. The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel.
9. Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don't want to brew espresso anymore.